This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lady Poppins at Storefront Deals!

I have some exciting news!

Today, Monday, October 21, 2013 and for a two days after you will be able to buy two of my art prints at Storefront Deals.



It is an awesome new site and this is how they describe themselves:
 
We team up with top notch sellers to bring you quality items at a low price.  We love handmade and small businesses and we work to promote their awesomeness.  Deals only last 2-3 days, so get it before it's gone!
 
I have seen a couple other sites like this where they feature daily deals, but what I love about Storefront Deals is that it promotes small businesses! How wonderful for all of us on Etsy and working from home. 
 
I feel honored to participate in such a great site. The graphics are so cute too, but it's because it is by graphic artist Kimberly Church and here is a link to her cute shop One Word Designs.
 
 
For the next couple days I will have these two prints to choose from:
 
 
Vintage Camera and Floral Watercolor Print
 
Typewriter and Floral Watercolor Print
 
So if you were contemplating buying a print, now is the time! Or just go check out the other deals and save the site in your favorites. Then you can pop in and see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment