This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bloglovin and a New Fall Watercolor

Have you heard of Bloglovin?

You make an account and then you type the name of all your favorite blogs into the search engine and when you find it, click Follow. You can even categorize your blogs (art, photography, mommy, etc). When you logn to Bloglovin and you land on your homepage you see all of the most recent blog posts from your favorites!

Say goodbye to searching for your favorite blogs in your web browser's favorites and being disappointed when you check up on a blog and they haven't updated. All you do is scroll down your Bloglovin home page and you are ready to go!

You can also add me to your blog reads by typing in Lady Poppins and you can follow me and what blogs I read by clicking on this:

You can follow my blog with Bloglovin

In other news, here is a new painting I have done for Fall!






No comments:

Post a Comment