This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Autumn Leaves Please Fall by Me...

It is officially Fall this coming Sunday...and it is in the high 90s.

I remember watching Casper (the one with Christina Ricci and super-cute-at-the-time Devon Sawa) and wishing that when school started leaves would be bright colors of green, yellow, orange, and red.

My home still looks and FEELS like Summer. And what makes me really confused is seeing all of the seasonal décor at Michael's and Target. Or worse---the coats and scarves! As if! It's like as if we live in Alaska and the sun just keeps on shining so you have to pretend that it is night and just go to bed. Here we have to pretend it's a crisp Autumn, but really we are just baking like crisp bacon.

In honor of the rest of you glorious season-changing states and countries I give you my own watercolor clip art of fall leaves, pumpkins, and flowers:



And then here is a new one:


Here are two free leaf PNG / clip art images for you :) The blue one is not part of my set in the shop, but the green one is.



Here is a picture of Clara nearly 3 years ago! These were taken at the end of November and she was only a month old...I am a horrible mother and put her down on the grass amidst fall leaves in our front yard. But only for the sake of the cutest fall pictures ever!! I can't believe my little girl will be a big THREE year old next month!

2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! Especially the pic of your little one :) I'm pretty much in love with the second painting up there (the one with the woman). So very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sheila! You are so talented! I love your blog. I can't wait to see your apartment makeover!

    ReplyDelete