This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Heigh Ho!

I am painting up a storm!

I am so happy....but my house is suffering.

I have been able to make the house look fine from first glance, but if you open my desk, Clara's door, or goodness forbid the garage door, you will discover what messes I am hiding!

I am currently working on top secret commission projects (Mother's Day, wedding season) and I won't be able to post until the recipients have them.

Meanwhile I have been getting custom print orders from my etsy shop.

Here are some of the prints I had made:

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Susie! You are too--I am baffled by knitting. All of your creations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete