This blog has moved!

Please join me at: www.heatherleechan.com/blog and there I will share with you my art and life!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Volland Watercolor Experiments

My mom is a fabulous watercolorist.

In fact, she is an all around wonderful artist.

You name it, she's mastered it.

But I have been secretly in love with Volland style illustrations from the 1920s. I figured I would try experimenting with watercolors, and boy-oh-boy it sure is fun. Here are some photographs of my floral, modern interpretations of the Volland style of art:











If you like one, I have the originals for cheap on my etsy.

I have had the account forever, but have never actually tried to list anything. So I think that works to my disadvantage, because it says I have been a member for years, but have never sold anything.

I thought I would give it a try.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment