I was invited to a lingerie shower before my friend's wedding. She had already had a bridal shower, so her cousin wanted to throw her a fun (yet still tasteful) lingerie shower. I knew everyone would bring her beautiful lingerie, but as a married woman I knew those lose their appeal fast. I wanted to do something fun, so I put together this gift basket!
1. "DIY Edible Underwear" (i.e., Fruit by the Foot)
2. "Something sweet to make tasks a treat"---Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup
3. Strawberry Syrup (I couldn't find sugar free)
4. Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
5. "Just In Case!"---Pregnancy test (from the Dollar Tree...I've heard they work!)
6. "In Lieu of Whipped Cream"---Snack Pack puddings (wish I could've gotten whipped cream, but that would obviously go bad)
7. "For the Sexy Secretary/Librarian"---Glasses from the dollar store with the lenses popped out...to play sexy secretary or librarian
8. "Comfy AND Cute" underwear
9. "For Playing [Naughty] Nurse"----A nurse headband (she is a nurse...I made it with a headband, felt, and the glue gun)
You could make your labels as
scandalous or tame as you please.
My gift recipient was on the tamer side :)
And then concealed in cute dollar bucket with a tissue paper flower :)
Ummm, can I say it was a hit?!